1. How long is the Bridal Makeover Session on the Wedding Day?
2. How soon in advance do I need to contact you for a Bridal booking, and what are your days/hours of business?
3. I want to get Makeup Lessons, can you conduct it?
4. (For brides) I am not sure what services I will need....Can we meet before hand to discuss what I will need done & estimate the total cost?
5. What Makeup & Hair products do you use on clients?
6. How long does the Makeup & Hair typically last for an event?If I want to book you for the complete Bridal package ( $700), does that include the Wedding & Reception if it's on the same day?
7. What about Engagement parties, is there a seperate pricing for that?
8. Is the Bridal Deposit Refundable?
9. Do you provide jeweled Hair accessories for special events & up-do's?
10. Do you provide Hair Extensions for special event up-do's & Styles?
11. Do you help the bride get ready with the Dress & Veil?
12. When & where do you do Bridal Trials?
13. Do you come onsight on my Wedding Day?
14. How do I book your services?
15. When should I book my Pre-Wedding Trial?
16. May I do A Pre-wedding Trial before I commit?
17. How to prep my face for Wedding & Bridal Trial?
18. How to prep my hair for Wedding & Bridal Trial?
19. How long does the entire process of Bridal/Corporate Makeup take to complete?
20. What preparations do I need to make before the start of a session?
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
I'm a title. Click to edit me
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me and you can start adding your own content and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.